Support Your Students and Teachers
Last year we spent…
- $9,100 on individual classrooms and specialists
- $12,500 on enrichment grants
- $10,000 on field trips for all grade levels
- $6,000 on family fun nights and events
How to spend this year’s donations?
Come to our first General Meeting of the year on October 4th. This is where we’ll know what funds we raised during the Olympics, and you will be able to cast your vote on how to spend it! Make sure you’ve joined or renewed your PTSA membership. Join the Ardmore PTSA!
We encourage all families who can to donate at least $100 per child, especially if your employer offers a donation-matching program. Nearly half our students qualify for assistance, so please consider increasing your donation if you’re financially able to do so.
Students can also ask family, friends, and neighbors for donations. Pledge sheets have been sent home. If you need more, please see the email address below to request additional pledge sheets.
You can also donate online! Click the yellow “Donate” button above.
Every cent counts towards the big picture!
Did you know one of Ardmore PTSA’s largest source of income is from Employee Matching-Gift programs from companies like Microsoft, eBay, Boeing, etc.?
For every hour you volunteer at school or at recess or at the board meetings, most companies match the hours. Please check with your HR department if they have a process in place and if you volunteer or have volunteered, do not forget to match the hours.
If you are a Microsoft employee, Microsoft will match your monetary contributions during the Fundraiser event and also donate money to Ardmore for the volunteer time that you spend at school. Microsoft matches each employee’s donation, dollar-for-dollar, up to $15,000 per calendar year. Volunteer time is matched at $25 per hour.
Here’s what to do:
- You can donate directly to Ardmore PTSA through Microsoft’s online portal at aka.ms/give.
- You can also use this link to log your volunteer hours for Ardmore for employee matching. Ardmore PTSA’s information is already listed with Microsoft, so you will be able to donate online easily. Visit aka.ms/give today!