Make friends. Make your kids proud. Make a difference.
When you join the PTSA, you are helping Ardmore to offer more educational, social, and cultural programming than we could otherwise afford to do. It is only through the time and effort of parents that we can offer additional learning opportunities and family programs.
Where does the money go?
Membership fees as well as money raised through fundraisers allow the Ardmore PTSA to support school improvements and a variety of activities throughout the year. Examples of past activities:
- Host educational programs like Multicultural Night and Science Fair
- Put on family nights like movie night, games night, or “Skate King Night”
- Buy new “listening” chairs for the library
- Give teachers grants for field trips and other classroom resources
- Bring in authors and special presentations
- Make possible the Ardmore yearbook free of charge to all students
- Maintain our nonprofit status by paying dues to the National/State PTA
Membership is $12 and you can join online at https://www.memberplanet.com/packetview/ardmoreptsa/registration
Don’t forget that everyone in your family can be a member (students, uncles, aunts, grandparents
What’s in it for me?
- There are some great perks to being a member, including discounts at national and local businesses.
- You will have voting rights and help decide how our PTSA spends its funds, what programs and events we put on, and what class activities we support.
- You will be a member of the Washington State PTA and receive a card that will allow you
the “members” section of the Washington State PTA website, with great resources for parents and teachers. toview
- Last but not least: Research shows that kids perform better academically when their parents are involved at school! Being part of the PTSA is a phenomenal way to show your kids that school matters and that you’re invested in their success.
What are your ideas?
We value your input tremendously. Please let us know of your ideas to make our PTSA and our school even better! For a list of PTSA Board contacts, click here.