Family Fun at Ardmore’s Christmas Party 2019
The first annual Ardmore Christmas party, organized by Ardmore Latino families, was a success! Families enjoyed various Christmas activities for children and delicious food.
Thank you so much:
- for delicious food donated by Andy de Hoil and Mirna Gonzales.
- to Tanya Gonzalez for the hot chocolate and thank you to all the parents who brought desserts.
- to Maria Gonzalez for donating the cookies that the students decorated.
- to Rocío Castillo, Grisel Santiago, Theresa Boyd, and Coach Patrick for helping with games and activities and special thanks to Andy de Hoil for her creativity making the games to entertain our students.
- to all Ardmore staff members who were able to attend.
- a huge THANK YOU to our wonderful PTSA for sponsoring the game prizes, tree ornaments that students made, and materials for the games.
If you want to help organize more activities for our students, please join Latino parents meeting at the Family Connections Center. The next Latino family meeting will be Friday, January 24th at 8:15 am. Dr. Reece joins us every time to answer your questions or concerns and the meeting is translated to English. Contact Ligia Calvo at 425-456-4703 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.