Ardmore Elementary Resources During Covid-19 Break:
The Ardmore PTSA is working to post resources for parents and families, including links to the official BSD sites, where to get help, and learning websites and apps shared by other parents. If you have helpful resources to share with the community, please send to News@ArdmoreElementary.org for us to post here.
For the most recent official Bellevue School District information please see their website. You will find information on free meals for kids (new pickup location added), technology assistance, and BSD’s official learning resources. Your teachers and staff are working hard to develop online learning. If your family does not have access to a computer or tablet device, or if you do not have a connection to the internet, please complete this survey (English/Spanish). For additional technology help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grade Level School District Reading
Here are links to the School District Lesson Plans by grade (for March 16th–more information will be sent by teachers soon):
School District Apps
These apps and websites are free for Bellevue School District Students. Login information was sent home, but if you’ve misplaced it please contact your teacher.
Other Learning Resources
Here is a list of the “unofficial” learning websites and resources, collected by other parents to supplement the materials provided by the school. These have not been vetted by the PTSA, so please notify us of broken or odd links, and let us know if you have ones to add! News@ArdmoreElementary.org
- Gardening! Growing lettuce indoors and Gardening with Kids
- Virtual Tutors Virtual School Day and Virtual Summer Camps
- BrainPop free during Coranovirus No School
- PBS kids
- SplashLearn Math Games!
- Starfall preschool-3rd grade math/reading downloadable practice sheets)
- Khan Academy
- ABCYA learning games (premium paid options).
- FunBrain Reading and games
- StoryOnline Read aloud stories
- Scholastic has created a free learn-from-home site with 20+ days of learning and activities
- Online Museum Tours – Pretend to travel the world…Go on a virtual tour of these 12 famous museums collected by Travel and Leisure Magazine.
- Local Teacher who LiveStreams Science
- Curiosity Stream (20$/year) paid)
- Out School online classes
- Beast Academy (Math)
- Creative Bug
- ThinkRolls (tablet app, logic/physics based game)
- DragonBox Math for all ages
- CodeSpark create stories and games using coding
- TinyBop Educational Games
- Crash Course Kids
- Science Channel
- SciShow Kids
- National Geographic Kids
- Free School
- Geography Focus
- Kids Learning Tube
- Geeek Gurl Diaries
- Mike Likes Science
- Science Max